Okay… I have to confess and apologize. I never acknowledged the importance of these awards. Others have nominated me and I turned them down. I was an award snob. And I was lazy. I’ve learned so much about this blogging thing, and it is all about community. So when I was nominated by Jamie at happy little wallflower I knew I had to accept. Jamie is one of the most loyal and supportive bloggers I know. Right off the bat she made me feel as if we were friends.
Another reason I avoided these awards it that I know praise is dangerous… at least for me. It feeds my pride and that is a beast better left unfed.
So again, if I offended anyone by not accepting past nominations, I’m sorry. I’ll do better from now on. So here goes:
Those receiving the Sunshine award should:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer some questions about yourself
- Nominate some other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you!
And the nominees are… (drumroll)…
Tammy at Wing and a Prayer Farm
. Tammy’s blog is unique. She shares her insights about life, love and faith through her experiences as a mom, wife and farm keeper. The pictures are stunning and the blog is just all goodness. It makes you dearly want to visit their farm in Southern Vermont. It’s a great escape for me from the city life.
Okay, now the questions…
1. What is your favorite movie?
2. Do you have any regrets?
Thousands. I’ve been forgiven, but I haven’t forgotten.
3. What is the last book you read?
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Fantastic.
4. What is your favorite color?
5. If you could be any character from “LOST” which one would you be and why?
I have no idea what “LOST” is.
6. What is your favorite song?
Can’t honestly think of one favorite.
7. What is your biggest fear?
Hurting others in the name of religion. Unfortunately, I have seen this fear come to fruition.
8. What are your pet peeves?
Rudeness. Selfishness. Pride. I peeve myself to various degrees.
9. What are your greatest strengths?
My intellect and my desire for perfection. These, coincidentally, my great weaknesses also.
10. If you were a Star Trek® character, which one would it be?